Mastering The Art Of Brow Threading & Henna Training
About this event
Please go over the pictures to see more photos of our training.
We all know there is a high demand for a beautiful brow. Brow Bars and brow services are growing in every mall, street, and beauty establishments.
Course Price: $499 ( 30% OFF USUALLY $750)
Deposit Required: $100 | Remaining: $399
Classroom Limit: 3 Students Per Training
Training Location: 1625 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007 (Georgetown Area)
Classroom Hours: 11am – 5pm (Light snacks and refreshments provided)
Live Model: Students will observe and practice on a live model.
KITS: All Required Kits Comes With This Training Package
Any Questions Or Queries ?
Please Do Not Hesitate To Call Or Text Sam at (443)-499-3969 we respond to texts immediately.
IF YOU MISS THIS TRAINING BY ACCIDENT THEN WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE NEXT ONE.
Our Work & Our Website
www.aparnazeyebrows.com | Instagram: @aparnazeyebrows
Threading is by far the BEST and most requested brow technique:
- Threading is a natural process to remove hair from the follicle.
- Eyebrows the essential face-framing feature. Brow threading creates clean, manicured results, including defined lines that bring out the very best in your face.
- Eyebrow threading is one of the safest, most precise methods of hair removal
- Threading brings customers to your door. Many people prefer threading. Being skilled at it brings you new clients, and you will do more business with them.
- Whether you are a cosmetologist, esthetician, nail tech, permanent make up artist, or a just starting out: this skill is a must to add on your beauty arsenal.
- It is effective, efficient, & lucrative
1. Understanding Threading Theory 2. Eyebrow Area Health
3. Hands-on Brow Training Methodology
4. Benefits of Threading
5. Brow Threading Procedure
6. Brow Shaping
7. Testing & Evaluation
Bonus: Brow Threading Kit
Double Sided Comb | Brow Scissors |Tweezers | Aparnaz 100% Organic Castor Oil | Thread Bundle | Cotton Balls | Witch Hazel Cosmetic Bag | Aparnaz Microblading Pen
Thank You for taking your time & going over this information. We appreciate your dedication to self-improvement.
But no improvement comes without a commitment, and you have just made the first step in the right direction!.
Looking forward to see you in this training and assist you in your journey.